Our Architectural Treasure
The Stage located within OsTende Theatre in downtown Bellingham’s Arts District is the largest performing arts facility of its kind north of Seattle. This beautifully restored 1927 Moorish style architectural treasure, listed on the register of National Historic Places, has a rich history.
The 1,509 seat Stage with balcony is dedicated to showcasing some of the best live performing artists on both the professional and community levels for audiences in the North Puget Sound area and the Lower Mainland of British Columbia.
What Makes this Stage Special
- House Capacity: 1,509 seats, 8 permanent wheelchair
- Main Stage: 45’wide x 26’ deep
- Proscenium: 45’ wide x 22’ high
- Wings: Stage Right 13’ wide x 26’ deep; Stage Left 16’ wide x 26’ deep
- Orchestra Pit: 39’wide x 13’ deep; 5’ below stage; Capacity 25
- Full theatrical lighting and sound equipment
- Five dressing rooms, Green Room and restrooms
- On-site laundry facilities
[contact-form-7 404 "Bulunamadı"]